Dating to 1805, the building now known as the Tremadog Memorial Institute is located on the Market Square in the town of Tremadog, near Porthmadog, North Wales.
It has a rich and interesting history, and was previously used as a chemist and print shop. It is now a hub of local activity, acting as a Community Centre and Meeting Hall.
The Tremadog Memorial Institute‘s main hall and meeting rooms can be hired on a daily basis. Please read our Hall Hire page for further information.